Excavator Connecting Parts Centafle 25h- B Coupling quick coupling excavator spare part rubber joint rubber flexible coupling
Excavator connecting parts centafle 25H- B coupling
1. Place of Origin: ZheJiang , China (Mainland)
2.Brand Name: Y&F
3. Model Number: Centafle CF-H-25
4. Material: DuPont Hytrel
5. Sales type: Retail, Wholesale
6. Mark: According to customer needs
7. Application: Construction machinery, ships, generators, compressors
8.Quality: Controlstrict 100% test
9. Mass production: Booking
10. Available: In stock
A.Hydraulic Breaker Seals, Seal Kits and Hyd. Hammer Parts Suitable.
B.Hydraulic Seals & Seal Kits & Spare Parts for Excavator Hyd. Cylinder, Hydraulic Pump, Swing Motor, Travel Motor, Main Control Valve MCV, Diesel Engine.
|COUPLING “H” SERIES TECHNICAL DATA|
|Maximum Rotational speed||Nmax||Min-1||4000||4000||4000||4000||3600||3600|
|COUPLING “A” SERIES TECHNICAL DATA|
|Maximum Rotational speed||Nmax||Min-1||7000||6500||6000||5000||4000||4000||3600|
Why chose us
A. 24 yease experience in the line of the market, produce high quality excavator spare parts
High quality at competitive price.
B. Factory manufacturer, factory price
C. One-stop shopping. We have Trading company based on our factory, supply with various spare parts for your need, with high quality at company price, one-stop shopping, save your time to searching the parts you need urgent.
D. Timely delivery
E. Various of transportation way: Sea, Air, Bus, Express, etc
F. Parts available in stock
A. In order to give you fast and accurate pricing information, we need some details about your engine/application and the part number of the part you want.
B. If you can not find the parts you want, please contact us
Handling Misalignment with Gear Couplings
Gear couplings are designed to accommodate certain degrees of misalignment between shafts, making them suitable for applications where some flexibility is required. They can handle three main types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: This type of misalignment occurs when the axes of the two connected shafts are not parallel but intersect at a small angle. Gear couplings can handle a moderate amount of angular misalignment, typically up to a few degrees, without sacrificing performance.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment refers to a situation where the two connected shafts are offset in parallel but remain parallel to each other. Gear couplings can accommodate a certain amount of parallel misalignment, but it is generally limited to a fraction of the coupling’s overall length.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment happens when the two shafts are offset along the axis of rotation. Gear couplings can handle limited axial misalignment, but it is essential to ensure that the coupling’s end float or end-play is correctly set to prevent axial loading on connected equipment.
It is important to note that while gear couplings can handle some degree of misalignment, excessive misalignment can lead to premature wear and failure. Regular maintenance and proper installation are crucial to ensuring that gear couplings perform optimally and have a longer service life.
editor by CX 2023-10-09