Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for sturdiness and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide variety of applications, including; Split Taper Bushing china sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we as well offer all of these goods. What pieces this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel construction along with specific manufacturing and high quality control; this ensures that you always get a premium quality constant product. What really units us in addition to the other folks is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide objective of customer satisfaction.
1. Be certain the tapered cone floors of the bushing and the within of the driven product will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other component type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing continues to be loose to make sure sliding fit on shaft.
4. With key on shaft, slide the sprocket or other part type to the desired position on the shaft. Make sure you keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or component type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Usually do not use extensions on the wrench handles and do not permit the sprocket or component to always be drawn i connection with flange of bushing. At this point there should be a gap between your bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with positive clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to maintain concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys on both shaft and merchandise to provide the strongest possible drive.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking product to product.
Taper bushing are widely used as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered supplies with superb tolerance. The feature is easy to apply and needs no extra alteration. These bushings can match almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in design for mechanical connections.
To complete designations add bore size. For example: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial offered.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required will depend on the application.
Complete brief reach range obtainable, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and may be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.